Trinity Health Arena – Concessions
June 1, 2023
1. PURPOSE OF REQUEST
The City of Muskegon (Trinity Health Arena) is seeking concession contractors to provide food, beverage and/or bar services at Trinity Health Arena. This RFP represents a solicitation by the City of Muskegon and is intended to encourage vendors to clearly show that they are qualified to provide food, beverage, and/or bar services in a consistent and revenue positive manner for three (3) years. Each Bidder must clearly identify their knowledge of concession operations, food safety practices, staffing services, customer relations, point of sale, and demonstrate financial stability. Requirements and City of Muskegon (Trinity Health Arena) needs are outlined in this RFP.
2. RFP SUBMITTAL AND SELECTION
Proposals must be submitted no later than Tuesday, June 13, 2023 at 2 pm. Late bids will not be accepted.
Mail or deliver your RFP Submittal to:
City of Muskegon – City Clerk
933 Terrace St.
Muskegon, MI 49440
Proposals will be evaluated after receipt. Vendors/contractors will be contacted for questions, concerns, or additional information and notified of selection.
Please note the following general requirements that apply to all RFP Submittals.
- To be evaluated, an RFP Submittal must completely respond to each question in Paragragh 6 and 7 below.
- The RFP Submittal must be signed by an official legally authorized to bind the organization by including their signature on the Financial Page.
- Provide all references and materials required by the RFP instructions.
- If clarification is required, submit questions by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please allow at least one business day for responses.
- Mail or deliver your signed and completed RFP Submittal to the address under Submittal.
- All RFP Submittals become the property of the City of Muskegon.
4. PROPOSED SITE and INFORMATION
- Trinity Health Arena
470 W. Western Ave.
Muskegon, MI 49440
- All applicants are encouraged to visit the site prior to submitting a proposal. Contracts are awarded and are renewed at the discretion of the City of Muskegon. Contracts may also be terminated from either party with (90) days written notice.