- Board of Review
- Business Improvement District
- Citizen’s Police Board
- Civil Service Commission
- Community Development Block Grant – Citizen’s District Council
- Construction Code Board of Appeals
- District Library Board
- Downtown Development Authority/Brownfield Board
- Election Commission
- Equal Opportunity Committee
- Farmers Market Advisory Board
- Historic District Commission
- Housing Code Board of Appeals
- Housing Commission
- Income Tax Board of Review
- Lakeside Business Improvement District
- Local Development Finance Authority
- Local Officer’s Compensation Committee
- Planning Commission
- Zoning Board of Appeals
Would you like to serve on one of the many Boards, Commissions or Committees within the City of Muskegon? If so, please fill out the following information. There are no educational requirements but all applicants must pass an in-depth background check.
If you would like to see a detailed description of each position within a Board, Commission or Committee, then take a look at our index of committees.
Applications will be kept on file for one year. All applications subject to a background check.
To serve on most of the listed boards, commissions or committees you must be a resident of the City of Muskegon.