Bulk item and mixed refuse stickers can be purchased from the City of Muskegon Treasurer’s Office. The stickers do not expire.
Stickers are $3.00 each or 4 for $10.00. Residents are only allowed to use 6 stickers each week.
Directions for Stickers:
- Attach sticker securely to item.
- Attach one sticker to each additional mixed refuse bag.
- Attach one sticker to each bulk item, including but not limited to furniture, beds, tables, etc.
- Place at curb the same day as regular trash pick-up.
- The sticker does not cover household appliances, construction materials, auto parts, or yard waste.
If you have any questions about what types of refuse that our bulk item and mixed refuse stickers cover, please call The Resource Recovery Coordinator at (231) 724-4100.