Report a Pothole

The City of Muskegon does its best at discovering and fixing potholes, but staff is limited, and we need your help!

If you find a pothole or section of road that needs repair, please submit a message using the form below. Be sure to provide as many details as possible about the location of the pothole.

Alternatively, you may call the City of Muskegon Department of Public Works at (231) 724-4100.

Thank you!

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.