City of Muskegon Commission Meetings
The City of Muskegon Commission meets every 2nd and 4th Tuesday of each month at 5:30pm in the City Commission Chambers (Room 107) at City Hall (933 Terrace St., Muskegon, Michigan). Residents are welcome and encouraged to attend meetings.
2023 City Commission Meeting Dates
- January 10, 24
- February 14, 28
- March 14, 28
- April 11, 25
- May 9, 23
- June 14, 28
- July 13, 27
- August 8^, 22
- September 12, 26
- October 10, 24
- November 14, 28
- December 12
**City Commission Worksession meetings will be held on the Monday before each 2nd Tuesday City Commission meeting. The meetings will begin at 5:30pm in the City Commission Chambers at City Hall, 933 Terrace Street Muskegon, MI.
Ann Marie Meisch, MMC
^August 8th only if there is no election
2023 Work Session Meeting Dates
- January 9
- February 13
- March 13
- April 10
- May 8
- June 12
- July 10
- August 7
- September 11
- October 9
- November 13
- December 11
The meetings will begin at 5:30pm in the City Commission Chambers at City Hall, 933 Terrace Street, Muskegon, MI.
Ann Marie Meisch, MMC
Viewing Muskegon City Commission Meetings Virtually
For residents unable to attend Muskegon City Commission meetings in-person, there are several virtual viewing options available including:
- City of Muskegon Facebook Page
- City of Muskegon YouTube Channel
- Muskegon Local Cable Channel 96 – aired live during the meeting and re-aired at the following dates and times:
- Wednesdays at 12:00am
- Saturdays at 9:00am
- Sundays at 4:00pm
Addressing the City Commission
City of Muskegon residents who would like to address the City Commission are required to do the following:
- Fill out a Request to Speak Form. (This can be found attached to the agenda or located in the back of the City Commission Chambers room.)
- Submit the completed Request to Speak Form to the City Clerk prior to the commission meeting.
- Be recognized by the Chair.
- Step forward to the microphone.
- State name and address.
- Limit of three minutes to address the Commission. (A speaker representing a group may be allowed up to 10 minutes if previously registered with City Clerk.)