City of Muskegon Commission Meetings
The City of Muskegon Commission meets every 2nd and 4th Tuesday of each month at 5:30pm in the City Commission Chambers (Room 107) at City Hall (933 Terrace St., Muskegon, Michigan). Residents are welcome and encouraged to attend meetings.
2022 City Commission Meeting Dates
- January 11, 25
- February 8, 22
- March 8, 22
- April 12, 26
- May 10, 24
- June 14, 28
- July 12, 26
- August 9, 23
- September 13, 27
- October 11, 25
- November 22
- December 13
The City of Muskegon Commission also holds Work Session meetings on the Monday before each 2nd Tuesday City Commission meeting. Work Session meetings begin at 5:30pm in the City Commission Chambers (Room 107) at City Hall.
2022 Work Session Meeting Dates
- January 10
- February 7
- March 7
- April 11
- May 9
- June 13
- July 11
- August 8
- September 12
- October 10
- November 4
- December 12
Viewing Muskegon City Commission Meetings Virtually
For residents unable to attend Muskegon City Commission meetings in-person, there are several virtual viewing options available including:
- City of Muskegon Facebook Page
- City of Muskegon YouTube Channel
- Muskegon Local Cable Channel 96 – aired live during the meeting and re-aired at the following dates and times:
- Wednesdays at 12:00am
- Saturdays at 9:00am
- Sundays at 4:00pm
Addressing the City Commission
City of Muskegon residents who would like to address the City Commission are required to do the following:
- Fill out a Request to Speak Form. (This can be found attached to the agenda or located in the back of the City Commission Chambers room.)
- Submit the completed Request to Speak Form to the City Clerk prior to the commission meeting.
- Be recognized by the Chair.
- Step forward to the microphone.
- State name and address.
- Limit of three minutes to address the Commission. (A speaker representing a group may be allowed up to 10 minutes if previously registered with City Clerk.)