Rebecca St Clair is a Commissioner at-Large for the City of Muskegon. She moved to Muskegon in 2002 and immediately knew that it was home. She loves her City and the people who live here. Muskegon is a truly special place to Rebecca, and she has truly enjoyed watching it grow and change. Rebecca believes growth can and should benefit us all. Good governance is collaborative and sometimes needs to move slowly to allow everyone a voice at the table. This requires vocal and involved commissioners who are responsive and available to the voters.
- Associate of Arts and Science – Muskegon Community College
- Bachelor of Social Work – Grand Valley State University
- Master of Social Work – Grand Valley State University
- Master of Public Administration – Grand Valley State University
- To listen to the people that elected her and make sure that they have a voice in the choices being made.
- To be a good steward of the public dollars that fund the city so that the resources are shared across all neighborhoods.
- To ensure that a thriving Muskegon can and should benefit everyone. Equity, justice, and inclusion are as important as commerce and economics.
City of Muskegon City Commissioner Rebecca St Clair can be reached at [email protected].