There are 4 ramps on Muskegon Lake. City ramps can accommodate boats up to 30’ using single or double axle trailers.
- Fisherman’s Landing – 501 E. Western Ave.
- Featuring 4 launch ramps, 2 restrooms, a shower facility, playground, picnic shelter, fish cleaning station, and a campground, Fisherman’s Landing has everything you need. Visit the Fisherman’s Landing website for more information.
- Hartshorn Launch Ramp-1050 W Western Ave.
- Grand Trunk Launch Ramp – 2090 Lakeshore Dr.
- There are 2 ramps and picnic tables available at this 4.6 acre location.
- Jaycees Launch Ramp (Cottage Grove) – 2912 Lakeshore Dr.
- This is the closest ramp to Lake Michigan from Muskegon Lake.
Passes are required year-round. Passes are available at:
- Department of Public Works, 1350 E Keating Ave
- Treasurer’s Dept in City Hall, 933 Terrace St
- Hartshorn Marina, 920 W Western Ave
- Shoreline Service Bait & Tackle, 2080 Lakeshore Dr
- West Marine, 2492 Henry St
- Kiosks located near each launch ramp (seasonal)
All passes at the kiosks are $70 and discounts for residents or seniors cannot be provided. Please affix the pass to the driver side of the front windshield.
Senior (60 and older) Permit-$45
Senior Resident Permit-$30
Hartshorn Marina has over 150 slips and 50 moorings available seasonally. Launch ramp permits range in price from $30-$70 for the season. Hartshorn Marina is privately contracted. Please visit https://www.hartshornmarina.com/ for more information.