Report Request

Police Reports, Traffic Crash Reports, Videos, Other Records

To request a copy of a police report, traffic crash report, video, or other records, submit a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request. The request can be submitted in person at the Muskegon Police Department Records Bureau, by mail, or by email to [email protected]. The City of Muskegon FOIA request forms and policies can be found on the City Clerk page.

Traffic Crash Reports

Traffic Crash Reports can also be requested online through the Michigan State Police Traffic Crash Purchasing System.