Invitation for Demolition and Site Clearance Bids City of Muskegon, Planning Dept.
March 4, 2016
The City of Muskegon, Michigan will receive sealed bids until 2:00 PM on
March 15, 2016 at the City Clerk’s office, City Hall, 933 Terrace Street, Muskegon, Michigan 49440 at which time and place all bids will be publicly opened and read aloud for the following demolition and site clearance projects: All structures located at: 347 W. Southern Ave, 1535 6th St. 320 Wood St., 1095 1st St., 1327 Montgomery Ave., 318 W. Larch Ave., 462 Washington Ave., 1370 Sanford ST., 1221 Sanford St., 1357 7th St., 333 Mason Ave., 357 Mason Ave., 725 Ellifson Ave., 733 Marcoux Ave., 1445 Park St., 1280 Sanford St., 900 W. Grand Ave., 329 Washington Ave & 407 Marquette Ave.
Copies of the contract documents and asbestos reports may be obtained at the Planning Department at City Hall on the second floor room #202 or on the City’s website muskegon-mi.gov under “Quick Links”.
The project consists of removing all asbestos and/or hazardous materials, demolishing all structures on the site(s), removing the debris to a licensed landfill and filling excavations in accordance with contract documents and city ordinance. This is to include the removal of any shrubbery/bushes/fencing on the property. Bids are not to include the cut and cap and/or removal of utility services. Please refer to the City’s website to view the ad and additional requirements/information that is not in the ad.
Bid proposals should be placed inside a 9” x 12 “ envelope addressed to the City of Muskegon with the title “Demolition Bid” and the address of each site on the outside of the envelope. Bidder’s name, address and phone number must be clearly marked on the outside of the envelope.
Hiring goals and percentages are set forth in the Contract Documents. No bid may be withdrawn within 60 days after the bid opening. All work is to commence within 7 days of the Notice to Proceed and be completed within 45 days of the issuance of that same notice, with the exception of 60 days to complete for 407 Marquette Ave.
The City of Muskegon reserves the right to reject any or all bids or to waive any informalities or irregularities in the bidding.
City of Muskegon, MICHIGAN
Ann Meisch, City Clerk
Publish Friday March 4, 2016.
- Asbestos Results for 1370 Sanford Muskegon MI 49441
- Asbestos Report for 462 Washington Muskegon MI 49441
- Asbestos Results for 329 Washington Ave, Muskegon, MI 49441
- Asbestos Results for 347 W Southern Muskegon MI 49441
- Asbestos Results for 357 Mason, Muskegon, MI
- Asbestos Results for 733 Marcoux, Muskegon, MI
- Asbestos Results for 900 W Grand Avenue, Muskegon, MI 49441
- Asbestos Results for 1095 1st St Muskegon MI 49440
- Asbestos Results for 1221 Sanford Muskegon MI
- Asbestos Results for 1280 Sanford Muskegon MI
- Asbestos Results for 1327 Montgomery Muskegon MI 49441
- Asbestos Results for 1445 Park St, Muskegon, MI
- Asbestos Results for 318 W Larch Muskegon MI 48441
- Asbestos Results for 333 Mason, Muskegon, MI 49441
- Asbestos Results for 407 Marquette, Muskegon, MI
- Asbestos Results for 725 Ellifson Muskegon MI 49441
- Asbestos Results for 1357 7th St Muskegon MI 49441
- Asbestos Results for 1535 6th Street Muskegon MI 49441
- Asbestos Results for 320 Wood St Muskegon MI 49442