About Hartshorn Marina
Hartshorn Municipal Marina is a 10.3-acre marina located at Division and Western in Nims Neighborhood. It is the only publicly-owned marina on Muskegon Lake. The surrounding areas include industrial, recreational, and retail spaces.
Find out more at the Hartshorn Municipal Marina website.
- Seasonal/Transient Docking and Mooring
- Major Slips (134)
- Small Slips (30)
- Moorings (102)
- Launch Ramps (2)
- Friendly, Courteous Staff
- Experienced Harbormaster
- Restrooms (2)
- Shower Facilities
- Power and Water Hookup
- Docking Assistance
- VHF/FM Radio -VHF Channel 09
- Pump Out Station located at Fisherman’s Landing
- Ice Sales
- Dinghy and Trailer Storage
- Dock Boxes
- Picnic Tables and Grills
- MCC Lakeshore Fitness Center next door
- Trolley Service
- 6 Ft. Avg. Depth in Small Boat Basin
- 9 Ft. Avg. Depth in Large Boat Basin
- 13 Ft. Draft/19 Ft. Beam in Largest Ships
- One Tie-Up for Vessels Up to 90 Ft.
Learn more about Hartshorn Marina.
- Daily pass: $10
- Seasonal permit: $70
- Resident price: $50
- Senior (60 and older) price: $45
- Senior Resident (60 and older) price: $30
Launch Ramp Permits Valid ONLY when:
- Permanently affixed to front windshield
- Launching boats no larger than 30′ overall
- Launching with single or double axle trailers.
Learn more and purchase launch ramp permits through our Parks Department.
Department of Public Works: (231) 724-4100
Hartshorn Office: (231) 724-6785