Lower West Western Project Update
This page is meant to be used as a resource to view files and updates regarding Adelaide Pointe, Hartshorn Village, and Hartshorn Marina. The information was collected and available for use at the February 2, 2023 Public Meeting held at City Hall.
- View the presentation recording here
- View the presentation file here.
- View the Q&A panel video here
- Complete the Public Meeting Survey here.
- Review FAQs here (published 2/13/23)
- Review public comments from meeting here (published 2/14/23).
- Dry dock boat crossing bike path example video [mp4]
Documents and Information Organized by Key Points
Changes to Hartshorn Village and Adelaide Pointe
Rack Storage, removal of more homes, Bike Path, Parking, Public Access
- Adelaide Pointe Site Plans
- Hartshorn Village Site Plans
Public Act 381 of 1996 –
Michigan Department of Environment, Great Lakes, and Energy
- Brownfield Tax Increment Financing background
- City of Muskegon brownfield brochure
- Adelaide Pointe Brownfield Plan Amendment
- Adelaide Pointe Development & Reimbursement Agreement